Fetal doppler MMD800
- MMD800 is a small hand-held ultrasound transducer used to detect the heart beat of a fetus for prenatal care. Expecting mother and family can hear the baby’s heartbeat from as early as 10 weeks without professional training. His color screen displays fetal heart rate value, fetal heat waveform, volume and battery status. This model have many options: detection and indication of probe off, adjustable brightness & volume, low power indicator and automatic power-off.
- Lightweight and easy-to-use.
- 2.0 inch TFT screen displays FHR value, fetal heart waveform, volume, battery status.
- Three measuring modes: real-time, average and manual counting.
- Built-in speaker and sound outpout interface.
- High sensitive ultrasound probe with 2.0 Mhz.
- Detection and indication of probe off.
- Adjustable brightness & volume.
- Low power indicator.
- Automatic power-off. 2 AA batteries.
1000 in stock